Saturday 5 March 2011

Proof of purchase

Ok so since starting this blog i have been looking at some of my pictures i have taken over the last few years, i discovered a few things when looking at all these pics together.

This all started when i was asked to make a list of all my likes, it was for a profile of myself as a whole.
When doing it i didnt give it much thought, well i did a little, i did have to come up with the list after all.
Since reading my own list and a few from some mates of mine i have found myself constantly extending the list in my mind.
I have also thought of this list as a room, your room, the ultimate room for you. Looking at myself in this room with everything on my list.
So when looking at my pictures from the last few years it gave me a good idea of what i like in picture form, maybe even a picture room could be cool, and what i think other people would like me to show them.
That is the whole reason for taking photos isnt it..... to show someone what you have actually seen with your own eyes.

That brings me to the reason why i have put up these pics, i have never been one for taking pics of views, i find it very boring to say the least, unless your trying to make a strong alibi for where you have been and what you have been upto, i dont think i really need to show someone that i saw some landscape or famous icon.
For the last week or so i have been thinking of different themes i could go with for a cool post, and i discovered to my disappointment that i actually had a few more view and icon pics then i would have liked, i did quickly check my facebook page to see if i had also put up 300 photos of thailand and its full moon parties, but luckily that wasnt me.
So i am now wondering after looking at some of these proof providing boring pics that i have stored on my mac, that i took the time to take and upload. What else i might be doing everyday that i choose to skim over.

No comments:

Post a Comment