Thursday 28 April 2011

KOREA

Haawohh
Back in Korea......... I love it when i get to eat my words, yum yum yum.
I raced the Tour of Korea in 2007 and after not really enjoying myself very much at all, I may have been heard to be saying that i would never go back there ever again, but I did.

So after my last visit to Korea my expectations where not very high at all, but I was keen to turn my perceptions around about this country.

I think just about anywhere is good if you have good weather, bit of warmth and sunshine can make a pretty shit place seem ok.
Last time round it was like this everyday, pissing with rain and dirty filthy roads.
This time though was sunshine and warmth for most of the week, bar  one day that has giving us plenty of convo.

Something I did notice when I was there was all the signs they have around, which did become a bit of a nuisance, I dont know about everyone else but I always carry a birthday cake with me when I go into places, so every pucking time we went out somewhere i had to sit at the front door and eat all my cake.

This one is outrageous, no spitting inside a club!!! get the fuck out of here.

!!!

I found out what this one says at the bottom.
"If your hanging out with your mate looking cool in front of doorways, there is strictly no running off on him if one of the doors open"

We did make visit to the very famous Bogwang dong.

There was a nasty virus going around the Bogwang Dong, which some of the guys caught, very unlucky.
Second time round the once very shitty South Korea was actually ok.

1 comment:

  1. mahahahahahaa nasty virus that. I got one once in the US. About this time last year. Nasty.

    ReplyDelete